· Discover ways to truly connect with your baby before birth.
· Uncover ancient truths about the spiritual process of pregnancy.
· Relieve physical symptoms of pregnancy – such as back pain and general discomfort.
· Develop tools that will help during the birthing experience.
· Find connection and support from other expectant mamas.
Structure: 6 weekly classes lasting 1.5 hours each
Week 1*– Introduction to Mindful Pregnancy Series, Intention Setting and Group Share
Week 2* – Enlightened Pregnancy: Discussion on the Buddhist concept of Bardo and visualization of the baby’s spiritual journey while in the womb
Week 3* – Pranayama for Pregnancy: A lesson on the 3 best breathing exercises for pregnancy and labor (Shitali, Nadi Shodhana, Ujjayi)
Week 4* – Meditation Practice: Tips for a consistent home meditation practice and review of benefits for mama, baby, partner and family
Week 5* – Fear and Love: Sisterhood support circle to release worries and cultivate courage
Week 6* – A Celebration of Rebirth: Homa ceremony to invoke the divine and set profound spiritual intentions for the upcoming life transformation
*Each class will begin with a guided meditation and prenatal yoga sequence (45-60 minutes)
All 6 classes $90 or Drop in $20